It is crucial to check all the details of your selected product before finalizing the purchase. The most common reason for product returns is dimensions, therefore, it is extremely important to double-check pre-installation tips, model specifications, and installation manuals on the website. Our online support agents are available 24/7 to help you with any of your queries. This will guarantee your product fits perfectly into the intended bathroom space.
Inspect your product before signing for the package
All of our shipments are fully insured. Make sure you open the box and inspect the product thoroughly before signing for it. Do not accept the delivery if you confirm the product has damage. If the packaging has damage and the product appears fine, make a note on the carrier’s waybill, remove all protective wrapping and confirm there is no concealed damage. If you see any sign of damage to the product, refuse the delivery, make a note on the waybill, and call our customer service team immediately. We will issue a Return Merchandise Authorisation number (RMA) and will proceed with the claim process. You must report any damage within a 24 hour period, otherwise you will be held fully responsible.
Returning An Unwanted Product
- Products may be returned within 30 days of the receiving date if it is in brand-new condition with the original packaging, accessories, and parts. We will issue a refund after we have inspected the goods and confirmed the condition.
- If there is any sign of deliberate damage or modification, the product will be shipped back to the customer at their expense and no refund will be issued.
- It is important you closely follow the instructions provided by our team. Please wait for the Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) confirmation before shipping. Do not ship the product with any carrier, which is not authorized by us.
- Aquatica charges a restocking fee of at least 25% of the original price, in addition to all actual freight costs for any unwanted goods that are returned.
- All non-defective/non-damaged delivery refusals are subject to a restocking fee and freight cost.
- The company does not accept any returns of unsealed headrests, special order products, customized products, and accessories.
Returns Without Original Crate
Depending on the circumstances, we occasionally accept returns without the original crate. You must discuss this with a member of our customer service team to see if you are eligible. The approval is not guaranteed and is decided on a case by case basis. A 30% restocking fee is charged for all returns without the original crate, in addition to repackaging costs and actual freight costs to and from our warehouse.
Upon receiving approval, please:
- Follow our crating manual to make sure your product is returned safely to one of our distribution centers.
- Aquatica will send its own carrier to your home to collect the product.
- Our carrier will call you to arrange a pickup time.
- Please be at present for the scheduled pickup time.
Return Policy Overview
- Do not accept any damaged items.
- Signing for your delivery confirms the product is “in good condition”, therefore, you are fully responsible for all damages that occur from that moment onwards.
- If you accepted the delivery of a damaged product and you made a notation of the damage on the carrier’s waybill, you must contact us within 24 hours.
- You must contact a customer service representative to discuss return options and to receive a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number. Returns will not be accepted without the RMA.
- Returns of saleable goods are accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- A 25% restocking fee may be applied to all opened and unsealed returns.
- We do NOT refund shipping and handling charges to and from our warehouse.
- Returned products will only be accepted if they are in the same condition as received, including all original packaging and applicable accessories.
- We may agree to accept returns that no longer have the original crate. This is not guaranteed and is decided on a case by case basis. A 30% restocking fee of the product price will be charged.
- Customers can NOT return unsealed headrests, special order products, customized products, and accessories.
- Final sale products can NOT be returned and are non-refundable.
- We do NOT take responsibility for any missing, incorrect, or damaged products reported more than 30 days after receipt.
- Any item that has been installed, used, or plugged in is non-refundable. All items must be in brand-new condition with the original packaging.
- Aquatica reserves the right to refuse returns that do not meet the above-mentioned criteria.
Cancelling An Order
Aquatica allows customers to cancel orders for standard in-stock products before the item(s) are shipped, without any penalty. If your order has been confirmed and shipped, you should refer to our Return Policy. Special-order or customized products can NOT be canceled or returned. You will be charged immediately after confirming your purchase.
Replacing & Repairing Faulty Goods
Please contact our customer service team immediately if you discover a fault within the warranty period. We will organize a specialist to repair the product at your home, or we will send you a replacement product. You may refer to our warranty policy for more information.
Our helpful online support specialists are available 24/7 to answer any of your questions. In order to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number, please call +1 866 606 2782 x: 2 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.