Where We Ship
We ship around the globe to practically every single country and territory. So, wherever you are, you can get the best advice on the greatest bathtub or spa customized to your local plumbing and electrical standards! Please check below to acquaint yourself with any exceptions and conditions that may apply to your location.
|Mexico, Brazil, Uruguay, Peru, Costa Rica, Panama||+52 (614) 349 email@example.com|
+371 299 09411
|Baltics, Scandinavia||+371 299 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|U.K., EU, Ireland||+44 800 046 email@example.com|
|Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Germany, Spain||+39 800 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Russia|| 8 (800) 500-87-01
+7 (495) 120-31-65
|Canada||+1 866 606 2782 email@example.com|
|All Others|| +1 403 918 2173
+1 866 606 2782 x1
Since the vast majority of our products is very large and heavy and fall under the oversized category, most international orders will ship via LCL (Less than Container Load), FCL (Full Container Load) or LTL truck. Shipping fees will be calculated manually and individually on a combined basis of weight, value (for insurance purposes), and destination.
In countries where we have a direct presence (all European Union member countries, the UK, GCC, Norway, Switzerland, Canada, USA, Mexico) we offer a Door-to-Door service.
To most other countries we will use International freight forwarder via Door-to-Airport or Door-to-Port Service. In these cases, the carrier will call you to inform you of your delivery method.
If you are outside European Union member countries, the UK, Norway, Switzerland, Canada, USA, Mexico, the GCC region, your country's import duties, taxes and fees are never included in the item and shipping totals. For these fees, please refer to our Duties & Taxes section. Original outbound shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you place your order from outside European Union member countries, the UK, Norway, GCC region, Switzerland, Canada, USA or Mexico, your orders will most likely be subject to additional local import duties and taxes (VAT).
Aquatica offers the convenience of handling these fees on your behalf for specific countries like Australia and New Zealand. Please contact our knowledgeable inside sales team to clarify the duties and taxes that might be applicable to your country. If we don’t have information on import regulations for your specific country, you will need to check with that country as to their regulations regarding duties and taxes. For specific information, please consult with your local government import office.
All orders are charged when you click "Place Order”.
- All US orders placed via our US website www.aquaticausa.com are sold in US dollars (USD).
- All continental European orders as well as Norwegian and Swiss orders, placed via our European website www.aquaticabath.eu are sold in Euros (EUR).
- All UK orders placed via our UK website www.aquaticabath.co.uk are sold in UK Pounds Sterling (£).
- All Canadian orders placed via our Canadian website www.aquaticabath.ca are sold in Canadian dollars (CDN).
- All Mexican orders placed via our Mexican website www.aquaticabano.com.mx are sold in Mexican pesos (MXN).
- All MENA orders placed via our MENA website www.aquaticamena.com are sold in Emirati Dirhams (AED).
- All other orders intended for deliveries outside of the mentioned above countries and territories will be charged in EUR or in EUR converted to USD at the current exchange rate. Shipping costs and arrangements must be made manually via our inside sales team.